Whether you are an experienced entrepreneur, or taking your first steps to becoming your own boss, deciding to pursue your business ideas is an exciting and challenging prospect. Understanding the most appropriate business structure for your venture is essential to minimise your tax liability and create the right organisational structure for growth, and this is an area where we can advise and work with you.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs;
- Register for VAT with HMRC if required;
- Register PAYE;
We can also help you to:
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- Deal with company secretarial issues;
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- Maintain VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements;
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Please contact us for a for a quotation on a package that suits your needs.